PRINCIPAL VACANCY (K-9) AUGUST 1, 2016[one_half]
Veritas Catholic School http://www.veritascatholicschool.ca provides a dynamic, relevant and faith-filled Catholic education to approximately 250 students in grades K-9. The school delivers leading-edge instruction in an environment that encompasses a broad range of learning opportunities for all students.
Terrace is situated in the scenic BC Coastal Mountains near the spectacular Skeena River and has many outdoor pursuits from your back door http://www.visitterrace.com/. It has a major airport and very supportive community.Online Principal Application Pastor Reference Form Paper Copy Principal Application [/one_half] [one_half_last] [/one_half_last]
The successful candidate will have demonstrated leadership ability in promoting success for all learners within a safe and nurturing Catholic community.
- A living witness of the Catholic faith and active participation in the parish
- Possession of or working towards a Master’s degree
- Successful teaching experience
- Successful school administration and/or leadership experience
- Demonstrated leadership in innovative practice and an understanding of the BC Ed Plan and the new BC curriculum
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others
- Superior skills in communication and problem-solving
- Demonstrated commitment to a culture of continuous learning and professional growth
- Proven commitment to advocating for Catholic schools
Questions can be directed to the Superintendent, Mr. Chris Dugdale, by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 250-964-5642.
This position will be left open until filled. SUBMIT APPLICATIONS VIA E-MAIL TO: CARLA WOLITSKI, Executive Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.orgOnline Principal Application Pastor Reference Form Paper Copy Principal Application